Monday, August 12, 2013

Goodbye For Now.....




 
Today has been the hardest of days! Letting my Baby Boy be put to sleep! Emotions are very strong because we were very close.


You came into my life when you needed me most and when I needed you the most.
You were a healer to my spirit and dried my many tears. Just wishing that you could dry the tears that now are flowing! I enjoy all the time that we have spent together, since that day that you came into my life on November 3, 2006. What a ride it has been. He was the child that we could never have because we were barren in this life & have to wait til' the next as was our mission for the two of us. The house is quiet & I am missing the times I had with my boy! But I know that it was his time to return to our Heavenly Father, having completed all he was sent here to do in his "sphere" and that was to "Love & to Be Loved!!" He accomplished that completely! And here to show you the complete love he had for Chris is a cherished memory.

Having a Nap With My Grandma....


Birthday Cake! I want a Piece....
 I Love to Snuggle With My Daddy....

We Love You Sunshine!!
See You Next Time.....
 
Only 9 days til' My Surgery!!

1 comment: